Note: All outdoor activities are dependent upon good weather. In case of rain or severe weather, demonstrations may be rescheduled or cancelled.
2019 Demonstration Schedule
- Scaffold Display (static) - Mon., Apr. 29 – Thu., May. 2
- UT LIFESTAR Eurocopter - Tuesday, Apr. 30, 8:00 am – 2:00 pm
- KUB Live Line Demo - Tuesday, Apr. 30, See class registration to register for this demonstration.
- TVA Slip Simulator - Tuesday, Apr. 30, 9:00 am and 12:30 p.m. and Wednesday, May 1, 9:00 am and 12:30 pm.
- TN Army National Guard Medavac Blackhawk - Wednesday, May 1, 8:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Pike Electric Live Line Demo - Wednesday, May 1, 11:30 am, 1:30 pm and 3:30 pm
- PCI 3D Panoramic Manhole Inspection Scaffold / Hydro- Vacuum - Tuesday, Apr., 30, 1:00 pm, 3:00 pm and Wednesday, May 1, 8:00 am, 10:00 am
- United Rentals Trenching Equipment Demonstration - Tuesday, Apr. 30, 1:00 pm, 2:00 pm, 3:00 pm
The 2019 Demonstrations
UT LIFESTAR Helicopter
Tue., Apr. 30
UT LIFESTAR is the East Tennessee Region's choice for air medical critical care transport. Serving a 150 mile radius of Knoxville, UT LIFESTAR's patients and healthcare partners can expect safe and patient-centered care from our experienced flight crews. Supporting the region, UT LIFESTAR utilizes two American Eurocopter EC-135 helicopters and two Bell 407 helicopters. The aircraft are strategically located, delivering solutions for rapid helicopter transport and definitive and life saving emergency care, to East Tennessee, Southeast Kentucky, Southwest Virginia, and Western North Carolina.
Brought to you by UT LIFESTAR.
Tuesday, Apr. 30, 8:00 am – 2:00 pm
- LIFESTAR landing – 8:00 am
- Crew Question & Answer – 8:30 am – 1:30 pm
- LIFESTAR take-off – 2:00 pm
TN Army National Guard Medevac Blackhawk
Wed., May 1
- BLACKHAWK landing – 8:00 a.m.
- Crew Question & Answer – 8:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- BLACKHAWK take-off – 2:00 pm
Live Line Demonstration
Wed., May 1
11:30 am, 1:30 pm and 3:30 pm
Pike's truck produces primary line voltage which allows them to effectively demonstrate electric hazards and work procedures such as: proper PPE use and care, recloser operation, de-energizing lines, and safe storm work procedures.
Brought to you by Pike Corporation.
Safety Fest TN 2019 Call for Demonstrations
What are the guidelines?
Safety Fest TN demonstrations provide pertinent, timely and practical information on environmental, safety, health, police, and emergency management subjects applicable to life at work, at home or in the community. There is ample time for networking and marketing during breaks, lunches and the Safety Expo. Excessive marketing of products or services (i.e., infomercials) during Safety Fest TN demonstrations is not appropriate.
What happens after submitting a form?
The Demonstration Team will review submissions. You will be notified via email or phone if clarification or additional information is required.