Tuesday, September 11th at 12:30 pm, please join Safety Fest TN for the Leadership Engagement Roundtable. Like everything at Safety Fest TN, this session is free but registration is required to ensure there is enough room.
- Geoffrey L. (Geoff) Beausoleil, Manager, NNSA Production Office, National Nuclear Security Administration
- Dale Christenson, Federal Project Director, Uranium Processing Facility Project Office, National Nuclear Security Administration
- John Howanitz, Senior Vice President and Project Director, Uranium Processing Facility, Consolidated Nuclear Security, LLC
- Johnny Moore, Manager, Oak Ridge National Laboratory Site Office, U.S. Department of Energy | Office of Science
- Andy Page, President and CEO, Oak Ridge Associated Universities
- Larry D. Perkins, Director, Operations Management Division, U.S. Department of Energy | Office of Environmental Management
- John Powell, Director, Environment, Safety and Health, Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Ken Rueter, President and Chief Executive Officer, ETTP Cleanup Project Manager, URS | CH2M Oak Ridge, LLC
- Bill Tindal, Y-12 Site Manager, Consolidated Nuclear Security, LLC
- Joe Estey, Lucas Engineering and Management Services, Inc.
Every leader should possess the desire for employees to go home safely. However, the best leaders help achieve that outcome with more than slogans supported by ‘safety swag’ (lanyard cards, program tokens, coffee cups). Their actions demonstrate a strong personal commitment to employee engagement by reinforcing the right priorities to continuously improve their employees’ safety and health. Moderated by Joe Estey, a Human Performance Improvement Specialist, this roundtable session is an interactive experience designed to share best leadership practices from federal and contractor senior managers with the other members of the community who are co-invested in achieving safety excellence within their organizations. Hear top-level leaders respond to questions about their own personal perspectives and experiences in helping to increase both the motivation and ability of their organization to drive safety performance.
Safety Fest TN 2018 Highlights
- Safety Forum: Tuesday morning, Sep. 11, 9:00 am
- Safety Expo: Tue., Sep. 11, 11:00 am – 5:00 pm & Wed., Sep. 12, 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Leadership Engagement Roundtable: Tue., Sep. 11, 12:30 pm
- World Class Safety: Tue., Sept. 11, 2:30 pm
- 2017 Fatalities Investigated by TOSHA: Tue., Sept. 11, 4:00 pm
Last year’s event included 103 free safety classes, sessions, and demonstrations. The 77 instructors and presenters were generously provided by organizations, just like yours, giving back to the community. Your organization can partner, sponsor or provide resources too!