Safety Fest TN is a week of over 100 safety & health classes, sessions, and demonstrations – all FREE to everyone who registers! See below for more Safety Fest TN info but for now…
Thank you Profile
Profile began in 2011 when Sanford Health CEO Kelby Krabbenhoft challenged the organization to create a weight loss program rooted in science and research. Profile’s first Clinic and Scientific Advisory Board came together to assemble all the pieces of a comprehensive program designed to set in the industry standard for how nutrition, activity and lifestyle coaching is delivered. Less than a year later, Profile opened its first retail location. Today, our results-oriented approach continues to fuel our growth.
Safety Fest TN
- Safety Forum: Tuesday morning, Sep. 11, 9:00 am
- Safety Expo: Tue., Sep. 11, 11:00 am – 5:00 pm & Wed., Sep. 12, 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Leadership Engagement Roundtable: Tue., Sep. 11, 12:30 pm
- World Class Safety: Tue., Sept. 11, 2:30 pm
- 2017 Fatalities Investigated by TOSHA: Tue., Sept. 11, 4:00 pm
- High Reliability in Health Care: Mon., Sept. 10, 3:00 pm
Last year’s event included 103 free safety classes, sessions, and demonstrations. The 77 instructors and presenters were generously provided by organizations, just like yours, giving back to the community. Your organization can partner, sponsor or provide resources too!