Safety Fest TN is a week of over 100 safety & health classes, sessions, and demonstrations – all FREE to everyone who registers! See below for more Safety Fest TN info but for now…
Thank you Building Trades Medical Screening
The Building Trades National Medical Screening program is designed to identify health problems caused by hazardous substances that workers may have been exposed to while working on a Department of Energy site.
Safety Fest TN
- Safety Forum: Tuesday morning, Sep. 11, 9:00 am
- Safety Expo: Tue., Sep. 11, 11:00 am – 5:00 pm & Wed., Sep. 12, 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Leadership Engagement Roundtable: Tue., Sep. 11, 12:30 pm
- World Class Safety: Tue., Sept. 11, 2:30 pm
- 2017 Fatalities Investigated by TOSHA: Tue., Sept. 11, 4:00 pm
- High Reliability in Health Care: Mon., Sept. 10, 3:00 pm
Last year’s event included 103 free safety classes, sessions, and demonstrations. The 77 instructors and presenters were generously provided by organizations, just like yours, giving back to the community. Your organization can partner, sponsor or provide resources too!
Sponsorship opportunities are available now!