Safety Fest TN is a week of over 100 safety & health classes, sessions and demonstrations – all FREE to everyone who registers! There’s more information about Safety Fest TN below but for now…
Thank you Waupaca Foundry!
Waupaca Foundry, a Hitachi Metals Group company, produces best-in-class gray iron, ductile iron, austempered ductile iron and compacted graphite iron castings at seven, strategically located state-of-the-art foundries in North America.
“Waupaca Foundry is committed to relentless improvement, forward-thinking sustainability initiatives, and providing a reliable experience to the millions who use products with castings every day. Our goal is to employ individuals who take pride in manufacturing ductile iron and gray iron castings within a culture of continual innovation.“
Safety Fest TN
- Safety Forum: Tuesday morning, Sep. 11, 9:00 am
- Safety Expo: Tue., Sep. 11, 11:00 am – 5:00 pm & Wed., Sep. 12, 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Leadership Engagement Roundtable: Tue., Sep. 11, 12:30 pm
- World Class Safety: Tue., Sept. 11, 2:30 pm
- 2017 Fatalities Investigated by TOSHA: Tue., Sept. 11, 4:00 pm
Last year’s event included 103 free safety classes, sessions, and demonstrations. The 77 instructors and presenters were generously provided by organizations, just like yours, giving back to the community. Your organization can partner, sponsor or provide resources too!
Limited exhibition space and sponsorship opportunities are available now!